Consultas tarot personalizada, cursos, terapias, iniciones - Paulo Akasico y Lucia Aranda

09 abril 2016

I enjoyed taking the method Vive

I enjoyed taking the method "Vive" while visiting Spain. It was an incredible experience that led me to liberate myself from the past. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism years ago and I started to ask questions of why someone so healthy and energetic could have hypothyroidism. I was too young to have to take medicine for the rest of my life. When I met Paulo, I already knew that hypothyroidism is a response of your body to situations that go beyond and above of what science could understand. You see, I was sexually abused when I was just 6 years old and I did not have the opportunity to share exactly what happened, so I carried the trauma, pain, and anger in my system for years and years until I took the steps to work on myself and face this painful truth. When I met Paulo and learned about the "Vive" method, I was able to make peace with myself and come to the conclusion that it was important to forgive myself for not doing more for that little girl inside of me after the assault. I was also carrying blame that was sabotaging my health. After taking the "Vive" system, I became aware of what next steps in my life will take me to my full recovery. Today, after 30 years of carrying the pain, I have not only freed myself from the memories of sexual abuse, but also I have taken giant steps to accept myself like I am and truly love myself and help others by giving my testimony. Also, I have told government authorities about my case with the goal of using it as a prevention case for other children, women, and men. Vive system works at all levels even if you don't comprehend it all.

Compartelo con tus amigos


Fuente original: I enjoyed taking the method Vive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Quizás también le interese:...

Entradas populares

Archivo www.PauloAkasico.com

RSS www.PauloAkasico.com